- Never soak cowhide when you are cleaning it as this can cause long term damage to the fabric.
- Never use alkaline cleansing soap
- Do not put hot items directly on cowhide furniture surface
- Do not clean cowhide furniture with harsh cleansers or polish
- Do not place cowhide furniture under direct sunlight
- Do not place cowhide furniture near heating or cooling vents
- Do not place cowhide furniture outside. For indoor use only.
- Stains may be removed with mild (baby) soap solution and a damp, clean, non-coloured, lint-free cloth.
Cows may smell bad when living outside but that does not mean that cowhides will smell bad. Cowhides are a natural product and do have a leather smell. All our cowhides are cleaned and treated and the only smell you will get is that of natural leather.
Our quality cowhide products are extremely durable. There leather is very tough, strong, diffiult to cut and will stand up well to wear and tear. As long as it is properly cared for then it will last for years just like any other leather product.
Stains may be removed with mild (baby) soap solution and a damp, clean, non-coloured, lint-free cloth