Cowhide aftercare and cleaning
Cowhide aftercare and cleaning – Cowhide is durable, hardwearing and easy to clean fabric, requiring minimal effort to keep it looking great.
- Never soak cowhide when you are cleaning it as this can cause long term damage to the fabric.
- Never use alkaline cleansing soap
- Do not put hot items directly on cowhide furniture surface
- Do not clean cowhide furniture with harsh cleansers or polish
- Do not place cowhide furniture under direct sunlight
- Do not place cowhide furniture near heating or cooling vents
- Do not place cowhide furniture outside. For indoor use only.
- Stains may be removed with mild (baby) soap solution and a damp, clean, non-coloured, lint-free cloth.